Boi-ing Cakeless Concealer

***Boi-ing Cakeless Concealer was sent to me complementary to test by Influenster on behalf of Benefit San Francisco. ***

Over the last one-and-a-half to two years I’ve been working extra hard to take better care of my skin in hopes that my skin would become clearer and that I wouldn’t feel like I need to wear as much makeup. I have been at that point for a while now, but let’s be real- I still break out from stress and I still break out from hormones so I always have concealer on hand.

Boi-ing Cakelss Concealer costs $22, which is more than I like to pay for any of my makeup, but a little bit of this concealer goes a long way so I do think the tube will last a long time. It’s super lightweight, which is always something I’m looking for in concealer.  It goes on smoothly and blends well.

Boi-ing Cakeless Concealer comes in twelve shades.  I’m currently using #4 and it’s a great match for my summer color.  Once my color starts to fade I will definitely need a lighter shade.  That’s totally normal for me though!

Overall Boi-ing Cakeless Concealer is a product I would recommend if you don’t mind spending a little more money on your makeup.  This item would definitely be a splurge for me, but because they are some great concealers at a price point I’m more comfortable with it’s not a splurge I would end up making.

Comments

Popular Posts