June Product Review

Last month I reviewed the new products I used in May and I really enjoyed it so I'm back at it again!

Sun Bum Premium Sunscreen Face Stick, SPF 30:  Y'all I'm so picky about sunscreen because I HATE the way it feels, especially the lotion, but this face stick is amazing!  It goes on smoothly and I don't even notice that it's on my face, well except for the fact that I can smell it.  And it smells amazing!  Since I've been using this face stick I've had no sunburn, even on my nose and ears.

Sun Bum Moisturizing Tanning Oil, SPF 15:  I normally use Banana Boat tanning oil, but when my bottle was running low and I went to Target to pick up more all they had was SPF 4.  I wanted something higher, at least SPF 15, and I found Sun Bum Moisturizing Tanning Oil.  This tanning oil feels amazing!  It's noticeably less oily feeling than Banana Boat tanning oil, which I am loving!  Just like the Sun Bum Face Stick I've had no sunburn since using the tanning oil.  The only thing I'm disappointed in is that by the second weekend I used the tanning oil the sprayer had already clogged up.  I tried all the tricks to unclog it, but nothing worked so I had to end up buying a spray bottle and transferring the tanning oil into the new spray bottle.

Kirkland Signature Ladies Active Crop Tights: I've had the same four or five pairs of workout pants since college (well with the exception of the pair I bought for my second {and final since then} 5K that I cannot seem to find anywhere) and they're SO worn out.  And have been for a while.  I just never found a pair I liked at what I believe is reasonable price.  I hate to spend a ton of money on workout clothes.  Now that two pairs of my workout pants have holes in the crotch it was time to breakdown and buy a new pair.  A few friends told me Costco has really great workout pants, and I think they have really great leggings, so I figured I would pick up a pair to try.  I love them!  They're thick enough, but not so thick that they're hot.  They're high waisted, but not too high.  If you know me, you know I bought the black pair, but when I went to Costco the next week I picked up the gray and purple pairs.  They gray pair have these awesome side pockets that I love!  My only complaint about these pants is the tag- it's so long!  I cut the tags out of all the pants, so now they're all good!

Ripple Plant Based Half & Half: I've seen this a few times on Instagram, and while I don't drink coffee every day I do keep it and creamer in the apartment for the mornings where I'm super tired and my workout just doesn't wake me up.  I have been using Coffee Mate Bliss Almond Milk Creamer (my favorite is vanilla), and it's good, but like I said I saw the Ripple Half & Half on Instagram a few times and it's healthier so I figured I'd give it a shot.  It's awful!  I couldn't drink the cup of coffee I made with it and I came home and threw the rest of the creamer away.  If you are looking for a good dairy free creamer or half and half I say go with Coffee Mate Bliss Almond Milk Creamer!

That's it for my June product review!  I'd love to hear what new products you're using and what's worth trying out in the comments below!

Comments

Popular Posts