Monogrammed Towel Clips

Another new product I tried in May was beach towel clips for my pool towel.  I've known I've needed these for a long time and one Saturday a few weeks ago it was SUPER windy at the pool.  My towel was blowing in my face the whole time which was obnoxious so while I was sitting at the pool I ordered beach towel clips.  They're amazing and I love, love, love them!  Why did I wait so long to get them?!

I used them for the first time over the Memorial Day Weekend and when I was leaving the pool that Monday afternoon I looked at my monogrammed water bottle and then at my towel clips and thought to myself I'm gonna monogram those to match my water bottle, so I did!

The whole project took maybe 15 minutes.  I made the monogram using The PinkyGirl app, saved the picture to my phone, and texted it to myself.  I imported the picture into Silhouette Studio and used the trace feature to trace my monogram.  I resized it, printed the vinyl, applied the vinyl to the towel clip, and sealed it with Modge Podge Clear Acrylic Sealer.


I loved how they turned out so much that I immediately made a set for one of my best friends!  I wanted to surprise her with them at work this morning, but I was just so excited about them that I ended up texting her a picture of her monogrammed towel clips because I just couldn't keep them to myself!

Comments

Popular Posts