July Product Review

Another month, another set of new products I tried.  July was a busy month of moving and I didn't try many new products.  Moving is stressful and exhausting and I really didn't want to take a chance on new products when I know what I've been using has been working.  Here's my review of the new products I did try in July.

Lilly Pulitzer x S'well Water Bottle: I love Lilly!  About a year and a half or so ago Lilly Pulitzer and Starbucks collaborated on S'well water bottles.  Unfortunately I wasn't able to get my hands on one, so I was thrilled when Lilly Pulitzer collaborated with S'well again to bring these bottles back.  I ordered the 17oz bottle in Catch the Wave the morning they went on sale.  I've used it at the pool and on our quick trip home to find an apartment.  My biggest complaint about this bottle is the mouth.  The mouth is small and regular ice cubes from our refrigerator don't really fit it in without using the top to push them in and sometimes that doesn't work.  When you try to use crushed ice it just makes a mess.  Other than that I have no complaints about this bottle!  It keeps ice for about an hour and a half to two hours at the pool in the Texas and South Carolina heat.  It kept my water cold through our whole morning of travel.

Method Daily Shower Spray Cleaner: Why didn't I start using this sooner?!  The shower always looks clean and when it's bathroom cleaning day the shower has been so much easier to clean.  The only thing I don't like about this product is the scent, but I know that's because I don't really like the way eucalyptus smells.

What new products did you try this month?  Leave me your recommendations in the comments below.  I'd love to try them in August!


Comments

Popular Posts