Nike Training Club

Since we moved into our temporary apartment complex, figuring out a new workout routine has been a challenge for me.  Last Fall I starting using weights five times per week.  The gym at our old apartment complex was great- it had free weights with tons of videos to lead you through workouts, and multiple weight machines as well.  The gym here is not really great and since I'm still pretty much new at weight lifting I still need guidance.

I started to look for this guidance by searching the Apple App Store for workout apps.  I looked at a few, but none really seemed to be what I was looking for until I came across Nike Training Club.  It's a free app that offers many different types of workout videos, which are super well organized so you can easily find exactly what you're looking for.

I like to start my workouts with cardio.  I workout for 30 minutes so the length of my cardio depends on the length of the Nike Training Club workout I'm doing that day.  On core and arm days I use the elliptical and on leg days I use the stationary bike.  After my cardio I do a Nike Training Club workout.  On core days I do Abs and Arms, on arm days I do Tank Top Arms, and on leg days I do Leaner Legs 2.0.  After I'm done with my workout I walk on the treadmill for 5 minutes as a cool down. 

Nike Training Club has been a huge lifesaver in helping me get into a new workout routine and I would highly recommend it.  Do you use apps to help guide you through workouts?  If so, what ones do you love?   

Comments

Popular Posts