I Love Jewelry- Monthly MonoBox and Monogram Swag Bag

I love the idea of subscription boxes- a box of fun, happy mail shipped right to your door every month!  What I don't like about a lot of subscription boxes is the price tag.  Recently I learned about I Love Jewelry's monthly MonoBox and Monogram Swag Bag.  (They also have a pj subscription box, Just Jammies, which would be fun if you wear pjs!  I wear leggings or sweats so Just Jammies isn't a good fit for me, but I do think their pjs are so cute!)  I thought both of these subscription boxes were fun and affordable.  Honestly I couldn't pick which one to subscribe to, but they're so affordable I subscribed to both.

The Monobox is $21.95 per month.  In each Monobox you receive 3 items- one monogrammed item and two surprises.  This month’s MonoBox was a monogrammed weekender bag (with an attachable strap) and two wallet type things.  {A terrible way to describe them I know, but I just don't know how else to.  They're pictured below so you can see what I'm trying to describe.}  When I took the bag out of the packaging it smelled awful, but I sprayed it with some Febreze and that did the trick.  The bag doesn't have a whole lot of shape, but I don't think that's going to be too much of a problem.  I am going to cut a piece of cardboard the size and shape of the bottom of the bag so I can stick it in the bottom if/when I need to.   The inside of the bag is lined in navy blue and there is a small zipper pocket inside.  I think it’ll be great to keep my wallet, ID, boarding passes (when you have to have a paper one), etc. in for easy access when traveling.

 March's Monogrammed Item- a weekender bag

March's Surprises (Pictured here with the strap for the weekender bag.)  

The Monogram Swag Bag is $10/month.  In the Monogram Swag Bag you receive one monogrammed clothing item each month.  This month it was a light pink, light weight hoodie.  It also smelled awful when I took it out of the packaging, but a quick wash and dry fixed that.  When you sign up for this box you give your size and I selected small.  {Depending on the item I wear from an extra small to a medium so small seemed like the safest best for me.}  I like my hoodies a little looser and the sleeves a little bit longer, so this hoodie isn't my favorite fit, but I would say it does fit true to size, which is the most important thing.  I do plan to keep an eye on the fit of the items over the next couple of months to see if I need to change my size or not.  If you’re subscribed to I Love Jewerly’s Monogram Swag Bag do you get your normal size, size up, or size down?  I’d love to know so I can make the most informed decision.  I would hate to miss out on the cuteness one moth due to a sizing issue.


March's Swag Bag 

Right now I Love Jewelry is running a sale- if you subscribe to the Monobox you can add a subscription to the Monogram Swag Bag for $5 (instead of $10) your first month. I think this would be such a fun gift for yourself, a newly wed, or bride to be! What subscription boxes are you subscribed to?  Let me know!  I’d love to check them out!

Comments

Popular Posts