One Whole Year

Well friends today marks my one year anniversary of blogging.  It's been fun sharing bits and pieces of my life here in my little corner of the internet.  Since March 4, 2018 I stepped out of my comfort zone by starting this blog, switching my blogging platform, and starting an Instagram account for this blog.  If you're not already following me I'd love for you to- simplystewart303.  I have the most fun on Instagram and I'd love for you to join in!

Instagram has been such a fun, uplifting, and inspiring place for me.  In December (about a month after staring my Instagram account) my work was featured in the stories of an account with over 200,000 followers!  It all happened so organically and I was truly shocked to see my work featured in their stories.  It was so encouraging and inspired me to continue to step out of my comfort zone and put myself out there more.  I submitted an entry to be a brand rep for a home decor Etsy shop and while that didn't work out, less than a week later I became a Brand Rep for Gilded Ivy Design!  This blog is the reason why that happened!

I’m so proud of my little blog and my big summer project is centered all around it.  I cannot wait to get started on it and share it with you when the time comes!  Until then I'll be blogging here and having the best time over on Instagram!  Thank you all for you love and support!  It really does make putting yourself out there a little bit easier!

xoxo, Abbey

Comments

Popular Posts